Monday, May 21, 2012

So happy for u Elli

She got a nice proposal :)

how did I just end up here? o.o Elli: Bo Persson says
And leads me to a question, pretty bold one, sorry for that though   After we met and know more, would lady Elli maybe consider moving in with a crazy swede in an apartment? *gaaasp that is not easy to ask, prolly even harder to answer, sorry, hugs*

 Elli says (22:05)
Well, ummm, no I would not mind, honey....Just, well, as you said, meet 1st and lets see where it leads? Maybe you won't even like me or can't stand my annoying habits    I'm rly happy for the question itself, though...Can't stop smiling.
Bo Persson says (22:07)
Yeah, only fair thing to do, meet first and see how it goes. And I have same thoughts about myself "Maybe she wont like me or something will annoy the crap out of her" so I know what you mean   And the answer made me happy too, smiling as well

No comments:

Post a Comment